| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in October is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 73.1mm (2.9in) of liquid precipitates during on average 9 days.
- In October the heavens above Córdoba are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:42 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 12:56.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: