| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in November is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 107.3mm (4.2in) of H2O is dropped across on average 11 days.
- The skies in Córdoba are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:30 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: