| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in May is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 21.5mm (0.8in) of fluid precipitates across on average 4 days.
- The skies in Córdoba are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:33.
- There are approximately 4:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: