| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in June is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 11.8mm (0.5in) of liquid descends across on average 4 days.
- The skies in Córdoba are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:58 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 10:08.
- There are approximately 5:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: