| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in July is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 14.3mm (0.6in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 2 days.
- The skies in Córdoba are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:07 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:19.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: