| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in January is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry with rain at times. Some 133.3mm (5.2in) of fluid falls during on average 10 days.
- The skies in Córdoba are sunny with on average a sizable 9:00 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:56.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: