| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in December is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist with rain occasionally. Some 148.7mm (5.9in) of H2O is released during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Córdoba is quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:46 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: