| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in August is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 11.4mm (0.4in) of water is released during an average of 2 days.
- In August the skies in Córdoba are fine with an average of a measurable 6:52 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: