| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Córdoba in April is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 51.1mm (2in) of H2O is transfered across on average 6 days.
- In April the heavens above Córdoba are fine having an average of a detectable 6:36 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:22.
- There are approximately 4:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Córdoba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Córdoba, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Córdoba: